Know about this? Rate It!
Lavery's Bar & Gin Palace: Lavery's Bar
This is a lively place set on 3 different levels, unfortunately the upstairs was closed when I visited but I believe there are a few pool tables which I was hoping to challenge a Belfast boy or 2.
I ordered sausages and mash in the downstairs bar and was a bit astounded at the size of the meal. Two huge sausages one beef and ale and one in a huge Yorkshire pudding with colcannon mash as well as carrots and brocolli
Later at night there is a club and also some nights there is live music
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- British Virgin Islands Hotels
- Aspen Hotels
- Fairfield Hotels
- Mactan Island
- Santo Domingo
- Fraijanes Hotels