Know about this? Rate It!
Ormeau Road: Of the beaten track
Not a typical tourist area but worth a crawl if you want to see a different side to belfast outside city centre (2miles). Few good bars - Pavilion (known as Big House- good sports bar) and Errigle.(both mixed religion!) and some restarants - check out graffitti and L'Etoile(nice french restaurant BYO). Niteclub and food in Mercury and posh restaurant Dish. All above in 100 m radius.
Dress Code: None
Ormeau Road: The Parador Entertainment
At the Parador, you can experience Irish traditional music (Tuesdays, starting around 9pm), or, if you're into it, swing (thursdays), sing karaoke (Fridays)...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kansas City
- Republic of Montenegro
- Valdosta Hotels
- Dehiwala Hotels
- Harris Beach State Park Hotels
- Kurashiki Hotels
- Vero Beach