Know about this? Rate It!
On the corner of Park Road, facing Ormeau Park and the Ballynafeigh Bakery, stands this beautiful church with lovely stained glass windows and timber ceiling. It's interesting that it occupies a site with no postal number.
The construction of Cooke Centenary Presbyterian Church (its official name) started in 1890. It took 2 years to complete.
Among other things, this is a venue for in house activities of the Children's Summer Programme (organised by BCDA) in July and August every year.
- Religious Travel
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bloemfontein Hotels
- Bhandup Hotels
- Grüner See Hotels
- American Samoa
- Biloxi Hotels
- Idaho Falls
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Liguria Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path