by elcolibri
    by ombre
    by St_Vincent

• PACK FOR ALL SEASONS

BRING A RUCKSACK OR BACKPACK FOR THOSE DAY TRIPS LIKE GOING UP THE ANTRIM COAST.BUY SMALL BOTTLES OF COKE AND OTHER SNACKS IN THE SUPPERMARKETS TO TAKE WITH YOU AS IT IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN IN THE TOURIST AREAS. PACK ALL TYPES OF CLOTHING WHEN COMING TO BELFAST..EVEN IN SUMMER IT CAN RAIN SO HAVE SOME TYPE OF RAINCOAT..OVER HERE IT IS NOT UNCOMMON...

• British adaptor

If you will travel to Belfast, as all the UK, from every european country dont forget a british adaptor in order use your razor, or recharge batteries for digital cam or celular phone.

• Packing List

I made the mistake of packing too much. Pack lightly. Cars/taxis are small. My bed and breakfast offered to launder clothes; if I had known that, I would have left many at home. If you are not used to cooler, humid weather, bring a heavier jacket/coat [I was glad I brought my lined leather jacket]. Umbrellas are a must [and keep the rain away when...

• Packing List

I WISH TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE NO POLITICAL STANCE EITHER WAY ON NORTHERN IRELAND AND WISH ALSO TO POINT OUT I'M ONLY STANDING IN FRONT OF THIS MURAL AS A TOURIST WHO FOUND THE WHOLE NORTHERN IRELAND STRUGGLES BOTH FASINATING AND DISTURBING AT THE SAME TIME

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Belfast? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Belfast? Write about Belfast to help travelers.

Belfast Hotels

Top Belfast Hotels

Belfast Hotels
409 Reviews - 841 Photos
Belfast County Borough Hotels
1 Review - 1 Photo

Instant Answers: Belfast

Comments

Belfast What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Belfast what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Belfast sightseeing.
Map of Belfast