Been here? Rate It!
Gigolos (aka Tony's): A once popular Italian restaurant
This used to be a really good restaurant but we haven't been there in years. One thing for sure, the owner (Tony) is quite eccentric and your meal will not be dull!
He usually offers a set meal where you don't have a choice of food, you just get what the chef cooks. The first couple of times we tried it, it was really good. The last time we were in, it was a bit dissapointing.
Perhaps we were there on a bad night, we haven't been back to find out.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Olympic National Park Hotels
- Sankt Pölten Hotels
- New Philadelphia Hotels
- Surat Thani Hotels
- Nakhon Nayok