Been here? Rate It!
The Other Place: Full-fat Brunch
If you want to get a full-on artery-clogging Ulster fry for breakfast, come here!
The main difference between an Ulster fry and an Irish fry is that the Ulster one has more starch in it in the form of potato cake or soda farls.
Jane (Oneonta_ni) recommended it to Suzanne_M, who then suggested going here for breakfst before embarking on a mad shopping spree!
Favorite Dish: I had a mushroom omlette....they also give you free coffee refills.
- Budget Travel
Well I am a student so my one...
Well I am a student so my one is 'The Other Place ' in Botanic Avenue and the Ormeau Road and Sranmillis. Cheap and excellent.
Well it is cheap...the portions are huge...you can bring your own wine and the staff are lovely.
Favorite Dish: Anything Veggie and lots of it!!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Belfast Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Kurau Hotels
- Surfside Beach Hotels
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Hotels
- Totaranui Hotels