Putney Heath Shopping

by Jenniflower
  • Shopping
    by Andrew_t

Most Recent Shopping in Putney Heath

• Urbanmapz.co.uk: High Street Guide!

by Andrew_t Written Nov 14, 2008

www.urbanmapz.co.uk isn't so much a shop. It is your online high street guide. Urbanmapz.co.uk has interactive internet maps that allow people to easily navigate the shopping districts of Putney!

The site is really easy to use and understand. We make sure that our database is regularly updated, so you only get information that is current on the ever changing high street.

So you fancy a bit of retail therapy, but don't want it to turn into retail rage? Check out our website!

What to pay: For all advertising opportunities checkout our website!

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo

Putney Exchange: For everything you might need!

by Jenniflower Updated Aug 5, 2007

The Putney Exchange is a mall, but is not your typical High Street mall in my opinion.

It offers some usual UK brands like Gap, Accessorise, Argos etc... but it also offers some other delightful paper and home shops.

It is expensive to shop here... South West LOndon is not a cheap place to live... but for someone (me), who is not a keen shopper, I always really enjoy coming here!

There are some lovely book stores, coffee shops and fashion outlets.. a nice mix and a pleasant shop!

Word of warning though... you can only park here for a maximum of 5 hours... and thereafter it rockets to an abomnible £20 for your parking... they are trying to dissuade people form parking here too long, that's for sure!

• Beer Tasting

• keida84's Profile Photo

BHs: Cute clothes low prices

by keida84 Written Mar 10, 2007

I don't like long sleeves but I do like having my arms covered. This stems back to my many years as a therapist, I'd have to roll up my sleeves to work and finding 3/4 length sleeves were very hard to find. So imagine my surprise whilst I was killing some time on a walk about in Putney to come upon a shop with many choices of tops and blouses with 3/4 length sleeves.

In this shop there seem to be varying sizes of ladies clothing so I recommend you take a turn throughout the store. Sale racks and marked downs are scattered in various places in the store.

What to buy: I bought a 3/4sleeve beaded scoop neckline t shirt for 8 pounds. Very cute and for a nice price as well.

• keida84's Profile Photo

Clarks: You gotta have a real pair of Clarks

by keida84 Updated Mar 10, 2007

Clark shoes are some of the best in the comfortable shoe business. I own several pairs including a pair of sandals that I walked all over Granada, Spain in. The fit and the support make my feet very happy. So it was imperative that I purchase a pair of Clark's somewhere in the UK and not from our local outlet store.

What to buy: I found a great pair of flats in a "Mary Jane" style. It became a comedy as I did not know my UK size. The shop girl ran back and forth with smaller pairs until finally I found a pair that fit! Size 4 or European 37 or US 6 1/2.

What to pay: I fond these were on sale for 29 pounds which is a good deal compared to what I pay for them in the states.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Putney Heath

Comments

Putney Heath Shopping

Reviews and photos of Putney Heath shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Putney Heath sightseeing.