Saint Agnes Restaurants

• Mel & I in the car park of Presingoll Barns
    Mel & I in the car park of Presingoll...
    by Elodie_Caroline
    Cream Scone with Strawberry Jam
    by Elodie_Caroline

Most Recent Restaurants in Saint Agnes

• Elodie_Caroline's Profile Photo

Cream Teas at Presingoll Barns

by Elodie_Caroline Updated Mar 1, 2008

Cream Scone with Strawberry Jam

This old barn has been made in to a local gift shop and Tea room. They sell things like keyrings, pictures, scented candles, stuffed toys etc, as well as having a look at all of the junk, you can also get the famous Cornwall cream Teas here, which is a Scone (plain or fruit) with Strawberry Jam and a pot of double Cream, accompanied by a cup of Tea.

We had made our way to this tea place as we were coming back from Tintagel; we had promised ourselves a cream tea whilst we were down here. Simon dared me to wear my viking helmet to the tea house, so I did, I'm not a one to ever pass up a dare.

Favorite Dish:
    Tea Scone, Strawberry Jam with double cream and a cup of Tea ... It's bloody lovely!

• simonbuckle3's Profile Photo

Railway Inn: Nice food

by simonbuckle3 Written Sep 30, 2006

The food was excellent and the service was good. Our meal was cooked to order and we did not have long to wait, Allthough there were four of us and our orders varied they were all served together so no-one had to wait.

Favorite Dish: rump steak with chips ,peas and salad. The steak was perfect and the chips were crispy with a fluffy centre. Absolutely delicious.

• Travel with Pets

Instant Answers: Saint Agnes

Comments

Saint Agnes Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Saint Agnes restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saint Agnes sightseeing.