Callander Shopping

• Shopping
    by ettiewyn

Most Recent Shopping in Callander

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo

Callander Post Office: I finally found some postcards!

by ettiewyn Written Jul 9, 2012

I had been searching for some good postcards since I had arrived in Scotland... This was my sixth day in the country, and still I had not found any that I wanted to send home! I wished for postcards showing the wonderful landscape of Scotland, but everywhere I found the same cliché postcards showing highland cattle, West Highland White Terriers, and bagpipe playing men in kilts... No thanks!

When I arrived at the car park, there were still some minutes left until our departure, so I decided to have a look at the post office which is located right at the car park. And oh joy, here I finally found some postcards I liked, showing a wonderful view of the Trossachs which looked similar to the landscape we had seen that day! I bought four of them and of course stamps, too.

What to buy: Of course postcards and stamps, and they also have a small range of other souvenirs and stationary.

What to pay: I can't remember, but I think it was no more than a pound per card.

• Jockswife's Profile Photo

The Christmas Shop: A must see

by Jockswife Written May 12, 2010

A delighful, well stocked shop filled with everything 'Christmas" from ornaments, tree trimmings, place settings, and CDs. You can spend hours browsing this place, have a look at their Scottish Christmas decorations.

Instant Answers: Callander

Comments

Callander Shopping

Reviews and photos of Callander shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Callander sightseeing.