Hard Rock Cafe, Edinburgh

3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars - 7 Reviews

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Scotlands only Hard Rock Cafe

by mickeyboy07 Written Dec 13, 2012

Great menu and great choice of beverages with lots of rock memorabilia and a great rock shop.Hard Rock Edinburgh has the usual excellent service you find with most Hard Rock Cafe's and is usually quite busy with both residents of the city and visitors.Quite small compared to other U.K Hard rock cafe's but still cool.
    Opening times:Sun till Thu:12.00-23.00,Fri till Sat:12.00-23.30.
    Bar:12.00-late,Merchandise:10.30-late

Favorite Dish: We just had drinks here

• Wine Tasting

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Food & Beer with Rock Music

by EdinburghRoc Updated Jul 7, 2006

HardRockCafe EDINBURGH 2006

Its on a par with the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston USA.
    I did not care for the plastic table cloths it made it for me a tad tacky.
    Service was friendly and quick but then it was not busy.
    I noted that they served milk for a young ankle biter and the mum was asked if the girl would like the milk heated for her.
    Hard Rock Cafe with no Cliff Richard and The Shadows on the walls, here in the U.K. ?
    Shame!
    I visited on the 8th Feb 2006.
    On a Wednesday after 5.30pm.

Favorite Dish: I had two pints of McEwans 70 beer. 5.
    Onion Rings. 4.25.
    Open Sirloin steak with chips. 10.45.

• Singles

• susancallus's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Nothing special!

by susancallus Written Jun 23, 2006

Me and my friend Simone

I like to visit every HRC when I'm abroad, if it's available in the place I'm travelling! The one of Edinburgh is a very quite one. To my surprise there where few tourists when I went and I would like to precise that the music in the local Cafe was all type of music except ROCK!!!! A great delusion!

• Women's Travel
    • Music

• jetwind's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Great Ribs

by jetwind Written Apr 27, 2006

Edinburgh is a pub culture and eating them is the done thing. Choosing between them can be a bit hit and miss.
    On my first evening we visited the Hard rock café which is your typical American cuisine and was quite reasonable.

Favorite Dish: Go for the Rib and chicken combo Ideal if you cant decide on what to have,then have the best of both worlds.

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, Edinburgh: Edinburgh Rock

by Paisleypaul Written Nov 5, 2005

My own snap - everyone seems to hijack the website

Fans of the worldwide chain will enjoy a visit to the (so far) only Scottish location, amid memorabilia relating to Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, 10 000 Maniacs, Dave Lee Roth, Blur and Jimi Hendrix Experience, among others.

Hard to price a visit - we have been under £20 and over £50 in the past. A pint of Kronenbourg is £2.65 ; a chicken pasta alfredo £8 ; a cheeseburger and chips with salad about the same, or with steaks and wine you can splash out more but still reasonable

Taxi rank is handily RIGHT OUTSIDE to the left hand side of the shop front as shown

Favorite Dish: Santa Fe spring rolls (performing Homer Simpson slaver ! )

• Wine Tasting

• SaraM19762001's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Ok food, great sevice and terrific music

by SaraM19762001 Written Apr 11, 2005

I ate at the Edinburgh hard rock on a two day trip through Edinburgh. I admit it- I ate there because I'd been asked by family members to bring back a Hard Rock shirt for them. Food was ok. Love the music and memerobilia. They have terrific drinks there.Lots of shops around so make sure to check some of them up after eating. Food was fairly priced and had large portions.

Favorite Dish: I ate a chicken sandwich with potatoes.

• Eat in Edinburgh's Hard Rock...

by SusanneBeck Written Aug 25, 2002

Eat in Edinburgh's Hard Rock Cafe. This was the first Hard Rock cafe I've been in and I loved it. The atmosphere was amazing and the food was delicious. It was a lovely experience.
    The Hard Rock Cafe had 3 big tv screens on the walls around the restaurant, each playing rock videos. On the walls was also various memorabilia from different bands eg Bonjovi's guitar. It's a nice place for kids too. There were some sitting near us and they had big balloons tied to their chairs! The staff were very nice and when the waiter called us 'ladies', we just had to leave him a tip (10%)- that doesn't happen often :)

Favorite Dish: Well we had nachos (£5.95) for the starter. One portion is enough for at least 3 people. They were so delicious! A big plate full of tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, salsa, sour cream,kidney beans and other stuff. Yummy!! We were almost too full for the main course! I tried to take a picture of them for you but it didn't work out :( For the main course, we had beef fajitas (£11.55). We got a massive plate of salad and then the beef came, sizzling on it's plate. 4 tortillas came in a small paper bag. It was so delicious, and needless to say, we were too full for dessert! With our dinner, we had cocktails (about £4)- earthquakes- which were vodka, pineapple and coconut. It didn't taste or look much like that was what was in them but they were nice anyway!

Instant Answers: Edinburgh

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.5 out of 5 stars