Been here? Rate It!
Leith "Food Village": Chinese
As the best meal my sister can cook is a chicken nugget sandwich, followed by hundreds of cigarettes, I had to resort to getting a couple of takeaways, luckily there are loads of them in nearby Leith Walk. :)
Favorite Dish: Deep fried shredded chicken and egg-fried rice, yummy.
International Starters Restaurant: Tapas from round the world!
Fantasic food from America, Scotland, Mexico and Asia. It works like Tapas, or you can order a platter. Dishes come intermittantly and it would be advisable to order a few, then if you wan tmore to order more dishes as it is quite easy to over order.
Great for groups of about 6 people.
Favorite Dish: The Asian Platter....It's yummy!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
- Study Abroad
Restaurants & Pubs down Leith are well worth going to. Lots of restaurants to suit all pockets
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- North Captiva Island Hotels
- Crab Point Village Hotels
- Praia da Rocha Hotels
- Okanagan Landing Hotels