Troon Travel Guide

Yummy
    by CADUM

Troon Hotels

• Piersland House Hotel

Had a meal with 3 other persons on 22nd june 2011.Went down with food poisoning 4 hours later.Spoke...

• Lochgreen House Hotel

Monktonhill Road, Southwood, Troon, KA10 7EN, United Kingdom

Good for: Business

• South Beach Hotel

Troon, KA10 6EG, United Kingdom

Good for: Solo

• Barcelo Troon Marine Hotel

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff was great! The rooms were perfect. I would definately tell...

• Old Loans Inn

149 Temple Hill, , Troon, United Kingdom KA10 6BQ

Troon Restaurants

• hevbell's Profile Photo

by hevbell Updated Feb 19, 2012

The Old Loans Inn has a popular bar & restaurant as well as accomodation. This place is more expensive than anywhere I normally go but my parents had been previously and suggested it for a recent family birthday. Its had great reviews and we certainly weren't disappointed. The food was delicious, service good & I liked the style of the restaurant. It was really busy when we were there so is obvioulsy a popular spot with the locals. There is parking to the rear.

At the end of 2011 it was awarded 25/25 by one of the countries top restaurant critics

Favorite Dish: My mum and I both had a delicious melt in your mouth salmon dish, with dauphinoise potatoes - loved it! I followed that up with an equally delicious raspberry sundae. We all enjoyed our meals and would definitely return.

• ange_famine's Profile Photo

by ange_famine Updated Jun 1, 2008

This place is so gorgeous inside, with an old time feel. The little round tables, the chairs decorated with the restaurant's "V", the little booths...
    There is now a restaurant upstairs, and the ground floor is more of a cafe for tourists to stop, regulars to come with all the family to enjoy a traditional breakfast or a mug of hot chocolate.
    I must say that the staff is very polite.

Favorite Dish: I didn't know what to pick from the extensive list of beverages and cakes, at a very affordable price.
    You can also try a selection of savoury snacks and dishes.
    I finally opted for a hot chocolate and a homemade lemon meringue pie with extra ice-cream!

• Troon Hotels

9 Hotels in Troon

Troon Favorites

• PinkSlip's Profile Photo

by PinkSlip Written Jun 4, 2005

Favorite thing: I've been here all my short life and I love it. Far from being a lively place, it is a nice place with pleasant, easy-going people. Spend the afternoon on one of the towns 6 golf courses then while away the wee small hours at McKays or the Anchorage (c1812).

Instant Answers: Troon

Comments

Troon Travel Guide
Map of Troon