Shipley Travel Guide

Shipley Hotels

Shipley Restaurants

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

by alyf1961 Written May 21, 2012

I love the fact that there are more and more Costa's opening in smaller towns. When I go Jaunting (visiting towns and cities) or tramping (visiting villages, parks and woods) I love to get my breath back by sitting in a Costa or Starbucks before tackling the next leg of my journey. Well done Costa ......keep it up.

Favorite Dish: LATTE

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

by alyf1961 Written Apr 3, 2011

The Noble Comb is a local pub in Shipley conveniently situated by the Leeds-Liverpool canal. The food was delicious and very cheap as we had a two for £10 offer. The offer is available all day every day.

Favorite Dish: I had chicken tikka massala which came with rice and a delicious naan.

• Shipley Hotels

1 Hotels in Shipley

146 Reviews and Opinions

Shipley Transportation

• spidermiss's Profile Photo
    Waiting for our Esholt Bus! 2 more images

by spidermiss Updated Aug 28, 2012

We changed buses here for Esholt in August 2012. We only had a 20 minutes wait which gave us an opportunity to use an ATM and also to buy provisions at a local shop.

We caught the 649 bus which travels from Shipley via Baildon to Esholt. The journey took us approximately 20-30 minutes from Shipley. Please check the metro website for further information including timetables and fares.

Instant Answers: Shipley

Comments

Shipley Travel Guide
Map of Shipley