Shipley Travel Guide

Good for: Couples

Shipley Restaurants

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

by alyf1961 Written May 21, 2012

I love the fact that there are more and more Costa's opening in smaller towns. When I go Jaunting (visiting towns and cities) or tramping (visiting villages, parks and woods) I love to get my breath back by sitting in a Costa or Starbucks before tackling the next leg of my journey. Well done Costa ......keep it up.

Favorite Dish: LATTE

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

by alyf1961 Written Apr 3, 2011

The Noble Comb is a local pub in Shipley conveniently situated by the Leeds-Liverpool canal. The food was delicious and very cheap as we had a two for £10 offer. The offer is available all day every day.

Favorite Dish: I had chicken tikka massala which came with rice and a delicious naan.

• Shipley Hotels

1 Hotels in Shipley

Shipley Transportation

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

by spidermiss Updated Aug 28, 2012

We changed buses here for Esholt in August 2012. We only had a 20 minutes wait which gave us an opportunity to use an ATM and also to buy provisions at a local shop.

We caught the 649 bus which travels from Shipley via Baildon to Esholt. The journey took us approximately 20-30 minutes from Shipley. Please check the metro website for further information including timetables and fares.

Waiting for our Esholt Bus! Bus connections at Shipley Town Centre On our bus back to Leeds!

Instant Answers: Shipley

Comments

Shipley Travel Guide
Map of Shipley