Rose & Crown Hotel
The original coaching inn on the High Street was demolished in 1905 and rebuilt in old English style, set back from the road. The new hotel was one of the first Trust Houses in the country.
The War Memorial in front of the town's parish church was unveiled in November 1918 to commemorate Tring's severe losses in the First World War.
The Counting House
The Counting House was built in 1937 in a mock-Tudor style on the site of an earlier ivy-covered house and today is home to a company of accountants.
The Memorial Gardens offer an oasis of calm, they are beautifully laid out, containing lovely flower beds, huge trees, shrubs and a pretty pond.