Llangollen Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Llangollen

• Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

Simla Indian Restaurant: Never again

by Tricky_Dicky69 Written Apr 28, 2008

We booked a table here and I was looking forward to a nice Ruby Murray but was very disappointed to say the least. The place was pretty busy but I'm not sure why as the food that we were served with was bland to say the least. The dish that I had was supposed to be medium - hot but was more like a stew with no spice at all. Worst of all there was no dry white wine, only medium. I should have left at that point but was too hungry so suffered some luke warm plonk in the hope of getting a good meal. Service was slow, indifferent and basically bordering on rude. We were made to feel distinctly unwelcome for no apparent reason. We were a party of 8 male golfers but were being well behaved. We were only in town for 3 nights and I regret that we wasted one of our dining opportunities in this restaurant.

My advice would be to avoid this place if you are in Llangollen. We will not be going back.

• Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking

• adelaidean's Profile Photo

The Corn Mill: Look at the views!

by adelaidean Written Oct 17, 2006

Look at that view!!!

We didnt actually eat here...but we did sit outside and have a beer....Look at the beautiful scenery...and in the background is the noise of the steam trains leaving the railway station...what a way to spend an hour or two.

• Beer Tasting

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

River View Bistro: View of the River Dee

by grandmaR Updated Jul 10, 2003

Bistro from the bridge

We had lunch ($53.67 total bill for 4) at a little place over looking the river called the River View Bistro. The waitress had to run up and down the stairs, as the kitchen was on a lower level.

Favorite Dish: Welsh Rarebit with a poached egg on top.

• Architecture

• leics's Profile Photo

The Village Bakery: Good take-away rolls........

by leics Updated Aug 19, 2007

Village Bakery

..........or baps, or cobs or whatever you want to call them. Soft floury bread rolls, filled with whatever takes your fancy, including rather good hot roast pork/apple sauce or roast beef/horseradish etc etc.

Seemed to be popular with the locals too, which is always a good sign, and not over-priced.

• Seniors
    • Singles

• muguruki's Profile Photo

Corn Mill / Y Felin Yd: Meal with a view

by muguruki Written Aug 13, 2010

This is a lovely old renovated pub in possibly the best location a pub could possibly be in Llangollen close to the bridge on the edge of the river Dee. It has got an actual moving water mill located in the pub. The Corn Mill could possibly described as a Gastro-pub, but not much choice for veggies.

• muguruki's Profile Photo

Warf Tea Room: Cwpaned o te?

by muguruki Updated Aug 13, 2010

My Mum's favourite place for a cuppa in Llangollen is this tea room by the side of the canal.

Favorite Dish: Tea and bara brith

Instant Answers: Llangollen

Comments

Llangollen Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Llangollen restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Llangollen sightseeing.