Prestatyn Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Prestatyn

• seabreezer's Profile Photo

Rozi's restaurant/takeaway: Good curry in a hurry!

by seabreezer Written Jun 28, 2006

Rozi's started as a restuaurant in Prestatyn and now has three or four takeaway branches across Denbighshire - a testament to how popular it is. The curries are delicious, and the menu caters for all tastes. If, like me, you hate spicy curry, it has a vast arrange of tasty mild curry such as the Korma, Pasanda, Butter Chicken and Dansak. The staff are polite and helpful when it comes to chosing the dishes. The service is sometimes a little slow, but food is always well presented, and after the meal you are given fresh fruit, cleansing wipes and a digestif of cream liquer (or lollipops for children). Takeaways are equally excellent. Food is reasonably priced, although the drinks are not cheap. One of Prestatyn's top restaurants.

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Tikka Makhani - tikka chicken in a mild sauce with melted cheese on top. Yum! Other than that, I love the Korma. The Pasanda is a house special and it varies from chef to chef - sometimes it can be mild and creamy, other times spicy! The naan bread is also huge.

• seabreezer's Profile Photo

Harun's grill.: Rip-off Harun's.

by seabreezer Written Jun 28, 2006

I know another tip has praised Harun's already. The food is alright but the portion size is unfair. My friend and I ordered exactly the same kebab and paid the same price, but they gave him twice what I had! If they know you you get preferential treatment, but this is unfair to other paying customers. I have not been back there since.

• ollyf's Profile Photo

Harun's Grill: Best kebabs in the world!

by ollyf Written Apr 25, 2006

Kebabs need not be consumed only by drunks craving fat, not taste. Harun's Grill shows that a well-done kebab is worthy of your respect and can be enjoyed at any time of day, when completely sober!

I recommend the kofte kebab, which is truly delicious, and even the humble doner kebab is well worth consuming. Simply put, this has proved to be consistently the best kebab house I've ever known.

They should stick to what they're good at, though. Their pizzas and fish & chips are pretty poor.

Favorite Dish: Kofte kebab - meaty, spicy, delicious!
    Doner kebab - the (in)famous Doner needs no introduction, but Harun's version is seriously good!

Ruan Orchid: Wonderful Thai food, not so wonderful prices

by ollyf Written Apr 25, 2006

Managed and staffed by Thais, this is an authentic Thai experience. I've been to Thailand twice and can confidently say this ranks with the best Thai restaurants I've been to even in their native country. What doesn't compare is the cost - the meals here are expensive, but I guess what you pay for. I've been here several times and neither I nor anyone I have dined there with has ever been less than totally satisfied with their food.

Suhail Tandoori: Consistently good Indian food

by ollyf Written Apr 25, 2006

I've been going to this restaurant for as long as I've lived in Prestatyn. It's not fine dining, but it rarely disappoints. It's suitable for everything from family events to dates to post-pub grub. They have an extensive menu catering for all tastes (even an English selection) and the big portions are almost always very tasty. The decor is a bit tacky (plastic flowers and fake gold) and sometimes the staff look a bit grumpy, but overall it's a decent place that has kept me coming back over the years.

Instant Answers: Prestatyn

Comments

Prestatyn Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Prestatyn restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Prestatyn sightseeing.