Conwy Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Conwy

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo

The Raj: Mmmm smells good...

by Myfanwe Written Sep 3, 2009

I haven't in fact eaten here but the lovely aroma's coming from this Indian Restaurant deserve a mention. It looks lovely from the outside & I will definitely be paying this place a visit on my next visit to Conwy so watch this space.

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo

The Galleon: Fabulous fish & Chips

by Myfanwe Written Sep 2, 2009

This is a great Fish and Chip Shop, they are a little more expensive than others in Conwy but well worth the money, by far the best Fish and Chips I have had in a long time. We took ours away and sat by the sea front to eat them but there is some indoor seating available if the weather is inclement.

Favorite Dish: The batter on the Fish is delicious.

• The Mulberry: The Mulberry on Conwy Marina

by apexblue Written Apr 5, 2009

If you continue walking from the quayside along the Marina Walk after 15 minutes you will come to Conwy Marina where The Mulberry pub is. The view is outstanding overlooking the boats and yachts on the marina. Food and service always excellent. Open for breakfast from Easter 09 from 9am I believe. We've had lunch and dinner here and it is faultless. Anything from homemade soup to ribeye steak and excellent fish dishes. My favourite is the homemade steak pie or fish and chips. Great carvery on Sunday 12-4 with choice of 3 roasts and fresh vegetables.

• The Mulberry: Great Marina View

by royals7 Written Apr 4, 2009

The Mulberry on Conwy Marina with great views. Open from 9am for breakfast from Easter 09. Great menu from homemade soup to ribeye steak and fish dishes. Sunday carvery 12-4 is very popular with 3 choices of roast meats and fresh vegetables.

Favorite Dish: Homeade steak pie and fish and chips always good.

• uglyscot's Profile Photo

Castle Gallery Tea Room: scones and tea

by uglyscot Written May 18, 2008

The restaurant is found just after leaving the castle . There is another with tables outside next door, but because it was a dull day we opted for this one.
    We ordered fruit scones with jam and whipped cream to have with our pot of tea. It was good.

The tea room was nothing special but the service was fast. Afterwards we browsed the attached gift shop, but didn't buy anything.

It is open 10.30 am - 5pm

Favorite Dish: The scones were nice

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

The Galleon Fish & Chip Shop: The Best Fish & Chip's in Town

by sue_stone Written May 4, 2006

The Galleon Fish & Chip Shop

We arrived in Conwy around lunch time and felt like something tasty...something like fish & chips perhaps! I had read about an award winning place in Conwy, The Galleon Fish & Chip Shop, so we headed there.

Located just at the bottom end of the High Street, The Galleon Fish & Chip Shop has a take away section and a restaurant as well. The restaurant has a few tables at street level and a larger area upstairs.

Service was friendly and efficient and our table by the window downstairs gave us a good view over the High street. The restaurant is nothing fancy to look at, but you will not be disappointed in the food!

Favorite Dish: We both had fish & chips with mushy peas - I had the Cod and Alex had the Haddock. The fish was cooked in a light batter, and I have to say that this was the tastiest battered fish I can ever remember eating!! The batter was very light - normally I just eat the fish from inside, but this was so nice and non-oily that I ate it all. The chips also tasted pretty good and the mushy peas were delicious!

The serving was huge and I couldn't eat all my chips or peas. We thought the price was very reasonable - our meals and 2 bottles of water came to around 12 pounds all up.

I would highly recommend The Galleon - let me know if you like it as much as I did!?

• hayward68's Profile Photo

Tower Coffee House: Sit Within the Wall

by hayward68 Updated Jan 27, 2003

This small coffee house is built into on of the towers in the wall which surrounds the town. Our seat was actually in the wall and we had a lovely view out to the harbour.
    Considering the town wall is hundreds of years old, it was an interesting place to eat.
    The seats which are incorporated into the wall get narrower the closer to the window you get. So don't slide in and plop your butt down quickly or you'll crunch your tailbone like I did :-\
    The coffeehouse is on the upper floor, climb the outside stairs to reach it.

• Balam's Profile Photo

The Galleon: Great Fish & Chips

by Balam Written Sep 3, 2009

The Galleon

great fish and chips available from here to eat in the Restaurant or to take away and eat like we did, on the Quay side.

• Alfredo Restaurant: Great pizza

by rmkwebdesign Written Oct 28, 2007
    Pizza at Alfredo

Favorite Dish: My brother and I ate here two night's in a row...and ordered the same pizza. It was excellent. Service was nice, too.

Instant Answers: Conwy

Comments

Conwy Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Conwy restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Conwy sightseeing.