Harlech Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Harlech

• Rachael71's Profile Photo

Harlech Tandoori: Excellent takeaway

by Rachael71 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I have to admit that this was our second choice after discovering that the only fish and chip shop in Harlech was closed (on a Saturday night!), but it turned out to be a good one. The food was excellent and was ready for collection just 30 minutes after we telephoned our order through. You can eat in if you prefer, but I would suggest you book in advance as the restaurant was pretty small.

Favorite Dish: Probably the best chicken passanda I've ever tasted!

• claire1011's Profile Photo

Harlech Tandoori: Exquisite indian

by claire1011 Written Mar 12, 2006

EXCELLENT CUISINE....all dishes available from madras,rogan josh, biryani etc.
    The restaurant is very pleasant clean and tidy, indian background music and all indian staff.
    All very willing to please and make sure you have a great time,just in the process of getting a licence for alchol so please take your own.
    Even though i say it myself im great at making curries so for me to go there twice a week must be good!!!

Favorite Dish: I have lots of favourite dishes hotter the better. A very hot dish is Naga its a bangladeshi dish with lots of fresh herbs with a choice of chicken or lamb boootiful.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel
    • Golf

Instant Answers: Harlech

Comments

Harlech Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Harlech restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Harlech sightseeing.