Caerphilly Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Caerphilly

• uglyscot's Profile Photo

Watch your step

by uglyscot Written Dec 24, 2005

The staircases up to the museum etc are rather steep and although there is a hand rail, it is easy for an elderly visitor to have problems, especially those who wear bifocals or varifocals [like me!]. A tumble down any of these stone steps would be unpleasant. I was alone in the castle when I visited and decided not to climb up; that is until I came beside the gift shop where there were people around who would hear if I had fallen.

• Seniors
    • Castles and Palaces

• warney's Profile Photo

Night time

by warney Written Nov 27, 2003

Just a general one really. Try not to walk around on your own on a Friday or Saturday night if you can help. As in any city or town when you don't know where you are going or know the layout, it's always advisable to walk in pairs.

Don't get me wrong, Caerphilly isn't a bad place, it's just a little common sense. The pubs are safe to drink at night, very safe.

• Elodie_Caroline's Profile Photo

Here comes Patty!

by Elodie_Caroline Written Feb 2, 2008

Patty in her sexy wellies

This isn't really a warning or danger for you other VTers, but it's definitely going to end up as a dangerous one for me, I might get beat up. I photgraphed Patty in her sexy wellies; she told me off and wouldn't look at me, she dared me not to put the picture on here. Well, any of you that know me, know that I can never pass a dare... So here is Patty, looking very sexy and fetching in her wellies, she looks like she might have been fishing in the Caerphilly castle moat, doesn't she.

• Adventure Travel

• Balam's Profile Photo

The Moat!

by Balam Written Mar 31, 2014

The Moat at Caerphilly Castle can be very dangerous! don't go swimming or paddling init, especially if the siege engines are operating as you might get a big lump of hard mud on your head!

• Castles and Palaces

Instant Answers: Caerphilly

Comments

Caerphilly Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Caerphilly warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Caerphilly sightseeing.