Famous People of Cardiff, Cardiff

Know about this? Rate It!

• Famous People of Cardiff
  • Famous People of Cardiff

3rd visit to Cardiff

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: This time I was not much allowed for any shopping or sightseeing ƒ¼, we were really bad on time, as we had to pack all the stuff for the big moving.

My most visited place was the Barry?s dump LOL, not a great place to visit ;-)

2nd Visit to Cardiff with Olga

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: During my second visit to Cardiff, my best friend, Olga that was staying in Uk on that days, came for a short visit. So we travelled around.

Poor Stace he has to go for its 10th or more time to show as St Fagans, what a patient men!

Beach_dog

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: Even if he is not living anymore in Wales, he introduced me to this great country and city.

He has showed the area to a few members that visited him, and also my friends. Just the perfect Vt?r ;-), ok I guess for personal reasons I have a good relationship and opinion of him LOL

At St Fagans

VT meeting 2

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: First we meet with Gwilym aka M0B1US and Siggy aka siggyincardiff at copa bar. Then Morgan aka Lamb_chop joined us. Siggy had to leave but soon Carolynshort joined us. We had a few beers and talked about VT of course, our trips

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: It all happened unexpected, Gwilym aka M0B1US, visited my Wales page and asked when I was going back. Funny enough, we were going the following week, after 6 months we wanted to visit the family and celebrate Stace´s birthday with them.

So he organised quickly a VT meeting in Cardiff with less than 6 six days!

Attendants

M0B1US
    Lamb_chop
    siggyincardiff
    Beach_dog
    CarolynShort and her friend
    and me hehehe

It was great meeting all you, hope is not the last time!!!

4th Visit to Cardiff

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: On this trip we mainly had time to see some of our friends over there, a meeting, the Caerphilly castle and of course celebrating Stace?s birthday with his family.

A busy trip

Stace and mum

Instant Answers: Cardiff

Comments

Other Favorites in Cardiff