Know about this? Rate It!
Brecon Beacons......A breath of Fresh air
The Park covers some 519 square miles, over half of which is 1,000 ft above sea level. Brecon Beacons National Park is one of three ' Parks ' in Wales, each one a special place and the Brecon Beacons is no exception. With beauty being in the eye of the beholder, here in this 'Park' there is such a variation of scenic beauty; that there is something to suit all eyes.
- Family Travel
Any potential visitors that...
Any potential visitors that may be interested in hiking and beautiful scenery - a trip to the Brecon Beacons national park is definately a must. Breathtaking scenery and an old traditional market town. Car ride from Cardiff
If you have a car, take a...
If you have a car, take a scenic drive up the A470 for about 20 miles, and north of Merthyr Tydfil you enter the Brecon Beacons National Park. The mountains aren't enormous (the highest Pen-y-Fan is 800m high) but it is a beautiful region with reservoirs, forests, and the mountains, with plenty of activities available such as pony trekking, walking and climbing.
For further infomation try www.brecon-beacons.com
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cardiff Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path