Know about this? Rate It!
Nash Point is a few miles west of Cardiff approximately due south of Bridgend.
The 100m high cliffs are spectacular and are extremely ntersting from a geologic point of view. Come at low tide and explore the base of the cliffs as wellas climbng the steep grass banks to the top for stunnign views across the Bristol Channel to England and Exmoor. But be careful no to get cut off from the rising tide.
There are also two lighthouses here
There is a small shop a t the top by the car park where you can buy dinks and ice creams and other snacks. Very useful, although the can of drink I bought was not chilled in a fridge it was plenty cool enough and very welcome.
It is probably easiest to get here by your own transport as that is how we did it, although I am sure you could a bus to somewhere nearby and walk a small way. The car park is privately owned at the top and there is a £1 charge for cars or 50p if you arrive after 5pm.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cardiff Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Île Ratonneau Hotels
- Maspalomas Hotels
- Hacklebarney State Park Hotels
- Oslo Hotels
- The Bahamas
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path