Know about this? Rate It!
Nash Point is a few miles west of Cardiff approximately due south of Bridgend.
The 100m high cliffs are spectacular and are extremely ntersting from a geologic point of view. Come at low tide and explore the base of the cliffs as wellas climbng the steep grass banks to the top for stunnign views across the Bristol Channel to England and Exmoor. But be careful no to get cut off from the rising tide.
There are also two lighthouses here
There is a small shop a t the top by the car park where you can buy dinks and ice creams and other snacks. Very useful, although the can of drink I bought was not chilled in a fridge it was plenty cool enough and very welcome.
It is probably easiest to get here by your own transport as that is how we did it, although I am sure you could a bus to somewhere nearby and walk a small way. The car park is privately owned at the top and there is a £1 charge for cars or 50p if you arrive after 5pm.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cardiff Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rajagiriya Hotels
- Legaspi City
- Wilsonia Hotels
- Sitiawan Hotels
- Madison Heights Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path