Been here? Rate It!
The Victorian arcades and alleys around St. Mary's Street are particularly charming.
Take a quick stroll looking at the Victorian buildings, shops and Wales restaraunts was certainly a great day for me.
Another culture and language in the UK for me to see.
- Family Travel
Cardiff's City Centre
Cardiff has a lively, bustling city centre. The streets are pedestrian-friendly, and lined with nice shops, pubs, restaurants, and some of the finest Victorian architecture in Wales.
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cardiff Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Whitehouse Hotels
- Strathmere Hotels
- Cape Le Grand National Park Hotels
- Northern Territory Hotels