Bute Park and Castle Walls
    Bute Park: stone circle
    Cardiff Bay

• Famous People of Cardiff

Cardiff Favorites

This time I was not much allowed for any shopping or sightseeing ƒ¼, we were really bad on time, as we had to pack all the stuff for the big moving. My most visited place was the Barry?s dump LOL, not a great place to visit ;-)

• Cardiff Bay

Cardiff Favorites

Cardiff Bay used to be an industrial area with old docks, but it is nowadays transfered into an entertainment and recreation area with walkways, attractions and both trendy and traditional restaurants and pubs. It is located about 2 miles south of the city centre and can be reached by various local buses, including the BayXpress. Cardiff Bay has...

• Cardiff Castle

Cardiff Favorites

Cardiff is a seaport as it's built on the tidal estuary of the River Taff. Since it's decline in coal mining, Cardiff has restored and revitalized and has done a great job in attracting tourists - such as myself. I did some reading about Cardiff before my adventure to the UK, it was Cardiff Castle that peaked my interest, but upon arriving in...

South Glamorgan Hotels

43 Reviews - 132 Photos
Barry Hotels
80 Reviews - 260 Photos

Instant Answers: South Glamorgan

Comments

South Glamorgan Favorites

Reviews and photos of South Glamorgan favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for South Glamorgan sightseeing.
Map of South Glamorgan