Neath Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Neath

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo

The Dinas Inn/Craig Y Ddinas: Great value for money..2 for 1

by Myfanwe Written Jan 25, 2009

After a long hard walk admiring the waterfalls at Pontneddfechan it's not difficult to understand why you'll have a huge appetite. We finished our walk about 3 o clock & realised that the main Pub in the village (The Angel) did not serve food all day - it was panic stations for a moment until we walked around the corner & saw the Dinas Inn in the distance - we had been saved!! The pub was really homely & the landlord very friendly. They offered teas, coffee's, the usual drinks and there was a wide selection of food on the menu. Since I was there in January & it was a little parky outside I opted for the lamb curry half and half (half rice, half chips) to warm me up. It was delicious & definitely did the job. Two meals & two coffee's came to the princely sum of £9 due to the 2 for 1 offer on meals - a bargain.

Favorite Dish: The curry was lovely.

• Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo

The Round House: Home cooked food

by Myfanwe Written Apr 4, 2010

The Round House restaurant

This is a lovely looking restaurant situated right in the heart of Neath next door to the Castle. We didn't eat here because there were no tables free. The menu looked lovely and the fact that it was very busy makes me think that it's very nice indeed. I would love to eat here when I visit Neath again when I will be able to do a more constructive review on the food.

Instant Answers: Neath

Comments

Neath Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Neath restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Neath sightseeing.