Wetherby Restaurants

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Costa: A place to get points for my Costa Card

by spidermiss Updated Apr 18, 2014
    Iced Americano and Cherry Bakewell Muffin

On another trip to Wetherby and after some exploring, I popped into the town's Costa where I had an Iced Americano and Bakewell Cherry Muffin (May 2012). I loved going to Costa and was pleased to visit this branch before getting the bus back to East Leeds.

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

COSTA COFFEE: A BUSY COFFEESHOP

by alyf1961 Written May 12, 2012

This Costa coffee is part of the franchaise that I work for and the busiest of our five coffeeshops.

Emma and I had a blackforest hot chocolate (there are not many Costa's still selling these delicious concoctions ) and a cherry bakewell muffin ( part of our new range ) before walking to Spofforth on a sunny day.

Favorite Dish: BLACK FOREST HOT CHOCOLATE

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

The Wetherby Whaler: Enjoy Traditional Fish and Chips!

by spidermiss Updated Apr 16, 2012

The Wetherby Whaler

The Wetherby Whaler is a Yorkshire Fish and Chips Chain Restaurant and Takeaway and has a number of restaurants across North and West Yorkshire. I've ate at the Wetherby restaurant before and I was confident having another great meal!

It was founded by Philip and Janine Murphy in 1989 and opened the original restaurant in Wetherby. It became a big success and has opened other restaurants across both counties. Recently it was mentioned in the news that Wetherby Whaler will save the original Harry Ramden's restaurant from closure in Guiseley (in North West Leeds).

Please check out the restaurant's website in the contact details below.

Favorite Dish: I ordered a regular haddock meal which included chips, bread and either tea or coffee (I had black tea). I ordered mushy peas as an extra item to accompany my meal.

It came to a total of 8.45 gbp plus tip which I considered very good value for such an satisfying and excellent meal.

Instant Answers: Wetherby

Comments

Wetherby Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Wetherby restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wetherby sightseeing.