Yerevan Nightlife

by littlebush Written Sep 6, 2013

We went in a cafe called 12 tables which was a nice place to meet people
    They do food and drink

A beer of Alexanderpol was 1000AMD

Also went to an Irish bar called i think Irish bar at number 26 just up from the envoy hostel.
    Quite lviely and good atmosphere, beer around 700-1000AMD.

• New Cheers Bar: Watch out

by socheid Updated Oct 26, 2012

17 OCT 2007

I went to this place on Monday evening. It was pretty quiet and didn't appear to be the place to go if you are looking for a wild Monday night out in Yerevan.

I ordered a drink at a cost of 700 AMD. I handed over 5000 and was given 300 in change. I asked the guy where the rest of the change of was and he looked at me confused. I said I had handed over 5000 and he said 1000. I said 5000 again to which he asked his colleague. A small discussion took place between the 2 of them to which they agreed 5000. I was asked to wait a moment. I had to ask on numerous ocaissions again for the rest of the change and had to wait for almost 20 minutes before the change in question appeared from the room next door.

----
    26 OCT 2012
    I have been contacted by a VT user named Vako as per follows.

Hi Socheid.
    This is Vako Armeno, the manager of Cheers Pub Yerevan.
    I shut down Cheers in 2007 and someone took the place over and called it New Cheers. That was when you came in and had that incident with them. The place was shut down again to be called Stoyka Pub later.

The thing is that I'm back in Yerevan and opened a new Cheers Pub in a different location. I know your comment is from 2007, but some people might not read the date and think that you are writing about the new pub.

So, I kindly ask you to delete your comment from the site.

You're always welcome at the new bar whenever you're in Yerevan, and I can assure you you won't have any problem of any sort at the new Cheers Pub Yerevan on 3, Abovyan Street.

Cheers!

Read more: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/c3a92/#ixzz2AQalspKC
    ---

• DEEP club ( recomendeed in Yerevan): un des meilleur bar à Yerevan

by jaimeyerevan Updated Jun 15, 2011

personnel très accueillant,
    excellente music surtout (deep généralement) ,
    ambiance sympa,
    on faisais souvent des after ou des apéro dans ce bar, on est même devenu potes avec le propriétaire, un jeune homme super gentil.
    Bref si vous êtes à Yerevan et vous connaissez pas grand chose je vous conseil d'y allé la ba.

Dress Code: c'est comme à McDo, tu viens comme tu es ! :)

• Luxury Travel
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• clubs

by Aleksandar222 Written Jun 28, 2009

If you want to stay up all night,I highly recommend Safari Cabaret.
    Excellent show, beautifull girls, friendly personnel... And it's opened every day, it closes like at 6-7:00 am. prices are normal(for a nightclub).

Dress Code: There is no dress code. Just don't go naked or in pajamas.

• Singles
    • Adventure Travel

• Greatwalk0's Profile Photo

(Various): Yerevan's Beer Gardens

by Greatwalk0 Written Oct 13, 2008

Beer Garden in Yerevan at Night

Yerevan has an impressive number of beer gardens scattered across the downtown of the city. Here you can enjoy a Kilikia (Armenian beer), sit outside, and do some great people-watching. The beer gardens tend to be relatively inexpensive and popular among Yerevan's youth. Most close around 11:00 PM.

Dress Code: N/A

• Atlantic discotheque: Not recommended

by socheid Written Oct 17, 2007

Hi all,

I went into this place on Monday evening. If you are looking for a wild night Monday out in Yerevan then this is not the place for you. If it had been any quieter there would have been tumbleweed blowing through.

It was pretty obvious that I was a tourist (I'll spare you the detail on why). I ordered a small bottle of Armenian beer and was given a bill of 3200 AMD (approx 4.50 in UK or 9 US $). Maybe that is the price for everybody. If it is the price for everyone then it seems out of place as the joint is not particularly stylish nor up market. If you are on a budget that you have to watch carefully then this clearly isn't the place for you when things are so much cheaper seemingly everywhere else.

• ktyler4972's Profile Photo

Giani Club: Lively Nights!

by ktyler4972 Written May 8, 2007

This club features todays top Armenian vocalist. Singing and dancing the night away while you sit and relax, or get up and dance. Also you can enjoy a range of Armenian cusiene during the show. I found cocktales to be relatively inexpensive across Yerevan also here at Giani Club.

Dress Code: This club was mostly come as you are, as long as you were dressed for a night out on the town and not on the beach.

• Music

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

beirut: shisha nights...

by call_me_rhia Updated Sep 2, 2006

shisha

Beirut is a little simple restaurant decorated with many photos of famous places in Lebanon - and it's as original as it can get, since the owner and chef is Lebanese.

However we did not go there for the food but to see if it was possible to smoke nargileh (shisha). Of course it was... and with a few cups of mint tea it made the perfect night out for us.

Dress Code: Very casual

Instant Answers: Yerevan

Comments

Yerevan Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Yerevan nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yerevan sightseeing.