Kashan Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Kashan

• js77's Profile Photo

Bus from Kashan to Tehran

by js77 Written Dec 29, 2006

There are plenty of buses from Kashan to Tehran - every hour or so. Actually I didn't understood the public bus system of Kashan. At first I tried to buy ticket a day in advance (but as I later understood there is no need for that) in the center of city in some tourist office or something like that. But it was closed as it was a holiday. Then by taxi I headed for bus station in outskirts of Kashan and bought a ticket there. I could not go back, because there were no taxis near bus station, but one man called for me the taxi from the city. On the next day I went by taxi to bus station from hotel, but the taxi driver stopped somewhere in the centre and pointed me to a bus saying this is my bus to Tehran. I was not sure about that, so I asked the taxi driver and bus driver showing them my ticket and they both said this is my bus. So, I went in. Actually I can't remember if the bus stopped later near bus station or just not. It was very weird. But there was no place for panic as the buses are leaving for Tehan very frequently. The cost of ticket was 21 000 rials by Volvo bus. A little snack was included in price and the journey took 2.5 hours.

• js77's Profile Photo

Car from Esfahan to Kashan via Abyaneh

by js77 Written Dec 29, 2006

I rented a car (very good, almost new car) with driver from Esfahan to Kashan via Abyaneh from Iran Travel & Tourism Tour travel agency. I paid 45 000 rials for approximately 3 hour journey including one hour in Abyaneh. I am sure you can get better price, but I am not that good in bargaining. In travel agency they told me the driver also will be a guide, but actually he was not. But anyway Abyaneh maybe is not the place you need a guide. On our way the friendly driver showed me some interesting places like caravanserais, ruins some castle etc and made one stop to make photos when I asked.

• eamonncy's Profile Photo

bus to tehran

by eamonncy Written Nov 21, 2006

if you're going to tehran there is no need to go to the terminal as i did! i wondered why i was the only one on the bus and realised why when it stopped in town. im not exactly sure where you can jump on, but it's central. ask at your hotel. this will save you the hassle of going to the terminal. you can also jump off in qom along the way.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

To Kashan from Esfahan

by MalenaN Written Sep 15, 2006

Roofs in Kashan

Going from Esfahan to Kashan I hadn’t bought a ticket in advanced but went to the bus station and hoped to find a ticket there. Buses for Kashan leave from Kaveh Bus Terminal north of the city. A car from the hotel to the terminal was IR 20 0000. There was no problem to get a ticket 15 minutes before the 9 o’clock bus was leaving. It was a comfortable Scania bus with air-condition and the price was IR 18 000 (July 2006). Until Natanz the bus used the highway and after a smaller road. On the bus a fruit drink was served. It took three hours to go to Kashan. In Kashan the bus stopped somewhere along Molla Sadra Boulevard, and from there a taxi to Sayyah Hotel was IR 8000.

The bus passes the area of Iran’s nuclear program (under ground) and there are a lot of military watch towers and guns. It is absolutely forbidden to take a photo. If you try to take a photo through the bus window someone might not notice, but you never know. A taxi driver in Kashan told me of two French tourist who had stopped on the way to Abyaneh to take photos. The military took their cameras and there were immediately sent out of the country. So it is best not to take a risk.

TAXI AGENT:

TAXI AGENT:
    I. Amir Kabir, Amir Kabir Street, 32550.
    2. Azadegan, Modarres Street, 21109.
    3. Bahman, Imam Street, 42186.
    4. Edalat, Jomhuri Square, 25452.
    5. Haghighat, Khandai Street, 30998.
    6. Masoud, Beheshti Street, 27791.
    7. Payam, Taleghani Street, 40786.
    8. Vali Asr, Motahari Street, 26905

ACCESS AND DISTANCES:

by omidamini Updated Jul 19, 2005

ACCESS AND DISTANCES:
    By road and rail from Tehran (240 Km) and Esfahan (220 km), and all other towns, such as Qum (85 Km), Yazd (419), and Kerman (806 Km). The modern airport of the town is equipped for local flights. ACCIDENTS:
    1. Traffic Police 555588
    2. Road Police 03645-2222.

BUS TERMINAL:

BUS TERMINAL:
    I. Export Bus Company, Shahid Montazeri Street, 556047.
    2. Iran Benz Bus ,22nd Bahman Street, 22480.
    3. Iran Peyma Bus Company, Jomhuri Square, 552595.
    4. Jahan M, 558555.

AIR AGENCIES:

AIR AGENCIES:
    1. Rah va Siahat Travel Agency, Mulla Mohsen Street, 22013-4.
    2. Pars Travel Agency, 22nd Bahman Street, 554030-2.

Instant Answers: Kashan

Comments

Kashan Transportation

Reviews and photos of Kashan transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kashan sightseeing.