Masuleh Restaurants

• suvanki's Profile Photo

Kebabs and a Qalyan

by suvanki Updated Jun 21, 2008

Restaurant in Masouleh

There were 2 or 3 similar eateries in this village, as well as an old teahouse.
    Apparently, the restaurants all have a limited menu of - kebabs.

I liked this place, it had a nice atmosphere, and there was plenty to see as I waited for my meal. Below, I could see into another restaurant, where a family group was enjoying their day out. Opposite was a shop, with a display of brightly coloured paintings.

There were some qalyans on a table. I'd mentioned to Majid that I'd never tried one. After our meal, he asked if I wanted to have a smoke. It took a short while to get the hang of inhaling the steamed 'tobacco', but I was soon puffing like a dragon!

Favorite Dish: Haricot beans in tomato sauce - a nice change, from the usual starter of salad and or yogurt -

The kebabs arrived on flat skewers, covered by bread. I was pleased that this was the 'puffed up' flat bread, rather than the thin sheets of lavash. A whole raw onion, cut into quarters, was also placed on the table. A few crisp pieces added more flavour to my kebab.

This was washed down with Fanta - and a pot of cay!

• hydronetta's Profile Photo

Street grill restaurants: Kebab on rooftop

by hydronetta Written Oct 19, 2006
    yum, yummy

It won't take you long to find out where to eat in Masuleh as the village is compact enough and the dining options few.
    We found a lovely small grill restaurant in the bazaar area, serving freshly glilled kebabs with tomatoes.
    The dining area was typically for Masuleh on a rooftop!! offering splendid views over the surrounding area with luxuriant greenery

• Bashir-1's Profile Photo

NONE: Ancient Traditional Tea Shop

by Bashir-1 Written Jul 23, 2005

Me with their tradtional dress

There is only one drink here : TEA.

I wore their traditional dress as the old people sit in this tea shop. Well ... this is a very nice place to sit and drink your tea in the morning.

Instant Answers: Masuleh

Comments

Masuleh Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Masuleh restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Masuleh sightseeing.