Did you mean?Try your search again
1. Goldis, on the ground floor of Goldis Hotel. Tel: 2237, 3237-8,2837,3259.
2. Kentucky, 196 Pardis market, Ext. 400.
3. Kish Elite Glass Restaurant, next to Kish Elite, 2080,2092,2949.
4. Mazandaran Traditional Food, next to Saftein Bazaar, 1817.
5. Mir Mohana, Parvin, E'tesami St, 2855.
6. Nasim, Shayan Hotel, 2771-5, 2409.
7. Parsian. Parsian Hotel, 3470-2,2399.
8. Pars Khalij, Pars Khakij Bazaar, 2326
Written Jul 24, 2005
Perfectly located on the seafront you can sit on a tahkt and enjoy fresh seafood in an idyllic location. Only 2 tahkts are available outside so most people tend to eat inside, which is such a shame in my opinion. Of course it would be impossible to eat outside during 6 months of the year because of the intense heat.
Favorite Dish: Jumbo Prawns - although it may be average by global standards the location and quality of food is rather unique for Iran.
Written Jan 26, 2005