Qeshm Travel Guide

Setareh Oftideh ( fall off stars )
    Turtle
    chahkooh

Qeshm Things to Do

• Mohamm6d's Profile Photo

by Mohamm6d Written Mar 26, 2014

Hi ( Or in Persian language SALAM )
    I was there on Feb2014 and that was my 4th time then I had been there , I visit some new places like NAZ , Dolphin and Hengam Islands and It was so amazing for me . I have been there with my family and we stay there for 5 days but those Islands was most cool places that we visited there .
    My offer is everybody will go there see these places , you can go with your car ( or hire a car in Qeshm airport ) or going there with public mini-Bus that will move every morning for tourists
    Ask me if u need more help
    Sorry for bad english :D

• Lili.Mont's Profile Photo

by Lili.Mont Written Nov 18, 2008

The oldsters believe that thousands years ago,a fiery ball got close to the earth, got close and acloser,became enlarged,and smashed in to the earth. the land went mad, bulged and a valley gave created with high and sharp pointed rocky columns which called”the stars valley ”.(picture2,3)they believe that the jinnises,spirits and fairies have located there after that,so they advice you not to go there at night!!!
    but don’t afraid!it’s just a local legend.the truth is that “the stars valley”is an infrequent geological phenomenon an elegant example of the earth corrosion which has formed in this amazing shape, because of the existing lime in the region,and seasonal winds & rainstorms.these has created erosive columns,walls and archs and the reason of frightening sound heard from time to time by local inhabitants is,the wind blowing through the rocks.
    stars valley is a small part of Qeshm national geopark,located in south of the island.

Enjoy passing mysterious caves and holes and widing roads(picture4).don’t let the difficulties and screwy rocks disappoint or stop you(picture5).

The Residential villagers don’t speak English.so ask,for taking someone conscious in to service,or well-informed driver.if not,just ask the locals for the valley.in Persian they call it “darre ye setaregan”/darre ye setâregân /!

don’t forget to bring potable water with you…

• National/State Park

• Qeshm Hotels

0 Hotels in Qeshm

Instant Answers: Qeshm

Comments

Qeshm Travel Guide
Map of Qeshm