There are plenty of cheap eating-houses around the Holy Shrine: kababis, sandwich bars and places specializing in abgusht (meat soup), which may appeal to the most adventurous. Non of them is really used to Westerners.
The best chela kababis and eating places in Mash had are:
1. Amir, in Sanabad Street 806419.
2 Bozorg-e Shahr, in Ferdowsi Blvd 780790
3. Ehsan, in Ahmad Abad Street 809777.
4. Pardis, Pars Square 645677.
5. Reza" Self Service, in Imam Khomeini Ave, next to Bank Melli Iran.
6. Reza'i, in Abkuh Street.
7. Reza'i, in Daryadel Street.
8. Shahian, in Sanabad Street 837437.
9. Shamshiri, in Daneshgah Street.
10. Shurvarzi, in Shahid Sadeghi Street.
11. Sohravardi, in Saman Blvd 818400.
12. Yass, in Ahmad Abad Street 803524
All the restaurants in this area are the same: offering indoor tahkts (beds) and tables and outdoor tahkts. Shishlik (lamb chop) is definitely the speciality.
Favorite Dish: Shishlik - don't try anything else.