Arbil Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Arbil

• jouj69's Profile Photo

Marina restaurant: Lebanese food

by jouj69 Written Jun 16, 2012

The food was very good , service was exellant and quick.
    but as i found in Today restaurant when i ordered Lemonade juice ,is that they make it in Erbil very sour obviosely the dont add any water or sugar like my mom does :S
    we wenmt in the afternoon , the waiteres were preparing the outsied area for the evening , inside there was only us, as i said before due to the heat they also are full in the evenings , and they have singers . in the end we wereoffered friuts and creamcaramel sweets. just delicious!!!!

Favorite Dish: all of it! we had grilled meat , which was so tender and so was the kebabs.

• jouj69's Profile Photo

Today restaurant: Not to be missed!

by jouj69 Written Jun 16, 2012
    interance .

The food was good . we had shawarma meat and shwarma chicken , Fattoush salad and hommos . When we asked for bread they brought us Tannouri deliciuos bread. i went to the kitchen and they were very kind to let me in and take fotos.
    Loved the ambience ,we went at 10 in the evening on a monday and the place was full. you just have to go there, but be carefull it doesnt open before sunset i guess due to the heat.
    they have juices, icecreams , shishas (hubly bubly) and the famous grilled iraqi fish called Maskouf.we would like to try it on our next visit hopefully!

Favorite Dish: Chicken shawarma.

• Robin020's Profile Photo

Moumonia sky bar: Do not miss it

by Robin020 Written Feb 3, 2012

Mamounia Sky Bar

Is located on the top (7th) floor of Noble Hotel – at the Ainkawa Intersection on 100M Road – it's one of Erbil's most sophisticated nightlife venues. Expect some of the best drinks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails in town, and a variety of international dishes and shisha. Relax on the tunes of the latest lounge music, while taking in the amazing views, from the outdoor terrace, of Erbil's ever-changing skyline. One advice: dress to impress, and bring a lot of cash (the place is not cheap)

• Robin020's Profile Photo

Moumonia sky bar: Some bars and restaurant in Erbil

by Robin020 Written Jan 30, 2012

Mamounia Sky Bar is located on the top (7th) floor of Noble Hotel – at the Ainkawa Intersection on 100M Road – it's one of Erbil's most sophisticated nightlife venues. Expect some of the best drinks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails in town, and a variety of international dishes and shisha. Relax on the tunes of the latest lounge music, while taking in the amazing views, from the outdoor terrace, of Erbil's ever-changing skyline. One advice: dress to impress, and bring a lot of cash (the place is not cheap)

Bond

This place – located on the Lobby Level of Erbil's luxurious Rotana Hotel

American bar coffee

Great decor and mellow atmospher located inside American Village in Khanzad are

Deutcher hof

"Little Germany" in the middle of Erbil's Ainkawa district. This German-run restaurant and Bier Garten – which is located in a large house- is popular among Erbil's German-speaking expat community and those interested in sophisticated-yet-simple European hospitality. It offers traditional German dishes, such as Schnitzel, and Erbil's best draft beer

• Marina Restaurant: Don't Miss Marina Rest.

by Eagle0071101 Updated Jun 24, 2010

My friends if you come to visit Erbil Don't miss Marina Rest. it is the best one on the entire city and you will not find such food any where in the world they have what ever you want guess and ask and they will make it for you.
    tried once and you will go every time and its not only the food but the service are great and the live music and also huge garden and organized will water fall at the sides perfect lighting its a big area go and you will see its indeed great.
    trust me

Favorite Dish: Toshka - Moshakal - Kastalita - Salads - Dombalan - spinach pastries, spicy potatoes, greek salad and chicken wings

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• maykal's Profile Photo

Souk Iskan

by maykal Written May 11, 2010

Erbil seemed like a culinary desert for the first couple of days. After sunset, not even a shawarma stall stayed open in the bazaar area, so after a long day of walking, I ended up buying junk from the only grocery store I could find still open, followed by a tamarind sorbet in a plastic cup from an ice-cream parlour that was gearing up to close at 7pm. The second night, I had a kebab of some sort from a little grill just off Qalat Street, which, while filling a gap, was hardly an amazing taste sensation. I was about to give up on dining out in Erbil...

Then I met two Syrian Kurds in a park, who had been living here for the past 6 years. They knew the city pretty well, and invited me out for supper...I scoffed at first, it being almost 9pm, a time when the streets around the citadel are all dark and deserted, but they took me to Souk Iskan in the suburbs. Souk Iskan is a long street of wall-to-wall restaurants and cafes, each one packed to the rafters with diners. We ended up in a Lahmacun restaurant, serving the regional version of pizza...very thin bread with a topping of minced lamb, tomatoes and spices, finished off with a bit of Iraqi sauce (a sort of brown sauce with tamarind and chilli). I have no idea how much it cost, as I was a guest and my hosts had no intentions of letting me see the bill.

But yes, Souk Iskan is the place to come if you're hungry in Erbil

Favorite Dish: Ask for Lahmacun (laHH-ma-joon). Vegetarians had probably better try elsewhere, as aside from lahmacun, they only had soft drinks!

Instant Answers: Arbil

Comments

Arbil Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Arbil restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Arbil sightseeing.