Levi-Yitzhak and Reuven Eshbal were the first blacksmiths in Mazkeret Batya, when it was a small village. They designed and created ploughs and tools for the farmers of the moshava.
Their workshop has recently been restored in another old house on the historical main street, just opposite the historical Moshava Museum. The house originally had a cowshed on the ground floor and farmer dwellings upstairs. Now it contains an exhibition of creative and ingenious metal objects and sculptures, a tribute to Mazkeret Batya's pioneer blacksmiths.
The "Moshava Museum" is dedicated to the early history of Mazkeret Batya. It is a historical 2-storey building, situated on the historical main street, built around 1885 for the offices and private apartments of the officials in Baron Rothschild's service. The house subsequently served as the office of the village committee, and later as the municipality of Mazkeret Batya.
The displays tell the story of the Moshava (agricultural village) from its inception in 1883. There are old photographs and documents of the original settlers and artifacts from their households (clothes, books, toys). There are two "period rooms" with furniture and other objects of the late 19th century / early 20th century period. One of the displays is dedicated to the school system, with a student's certificate, old textbooks and more. Another room contains the Torah scrolls and some pieces of furniture from the first synagogue, which was torn down in 1927.
The museum succeeds in recreating the period of the first days of Mazkeret Batya.