Netanya Warnings and Dangers

by edvin_br

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Netanya

• Black Women Beware!!

by karensuzjo Written Feb 14, 2007

I traveled to Cairo and Israel, basically alone. I was with a church group, but I didn't belong to the church, so I didn't know anyone. Once in Haifa, I managed to get together with two other people and we walked to the town center from our hotel (the Four Seasons) to check out the night life. I wanted to get my picture drawn by a street artist. While I was waiting, the people I was with walked off. The artist did not draw my picture because (as some Russian girls told me) he didn't draw black people. I decided to look around by myself and I went down to the beach and this old man tried to grope me and kiss me. I walked away from him and as I was going back to the main square another man approached me. I later found out that black women are viewed as prostitutes. Prostitution is legal in Israel as well, so the men are not ashamed of approaching you. Make sure you stay with your party and do not get separated.

• Singles
    • Women's Travel
    • Study Abroad

Change Money Just At Lisenced Places

by edvin_br Updated Dec 5, 2004

Watch out when you are chaneging money, sometimes when you will walk around the city you will see some peoplen the streets that suggest you to chnge money, then DONT!!! they are workin without license and maybe their mone even faked, so dont take the chance...
    Its not a problam to find a reception where they will change your money happily and i promise you that there you will have no problam... then the best thing you can do is just to follow the rules!!

• edvin_br's Profile Photo

Some laws in the promenades

by edvin_br Written Apr 6, 2004

The sign which tells you about the laws

When you visit one of Netanyas promenades you have to keep up on some rules, here are some of the:
    -You must keep the promenade clean and not to throw trush.
    -You musnt get to the Promenade with motorized vehicle.
    -If your pet will do his needs on the promenade area you will have to clean it.
    -Pets not allow to get into the childrens playgrounds.
    -You musnt light fire in the promenade area.

The must importent thing that you should remember is that the promenade is built for you and for your pleasure, you just have to keep it in that way.

City Market

by edvin_br Written Apr 4, 2004

A view to the market from the parking

This area is maybe the most ugliest place in town. A lot of noise, dirt, density, ruined buildings and in some ways you can feel like you are in a big Arab city.
    There are a lot of people there so you should watch carefully your prcious things.
    The advantage of the Market is the fresh vegetables and fruits and their low prices.

Instant Answers: Netanya

Comments

Netanya Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Netanya warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Netanya sightseeing.