Know about this? Rate It!
A spice shop in Acco
A spice shop in the old city of Acco on the northern tip of Haifa Bay. This shop, one of many in the old Turkish bazaar, is packed with all kinds of exotic spices, coffee, and much more...
The City of Acre
At the nothern end of Haifa Bay lies the town of Acre or Akko like it's called in Hebrew. Here you'll find an ancient city more than 2000 years old. There are Crusaders remains from the middle ages and Turkish mosques, castles, etc. Apart of the historic places, you can find here a lively market full with exotic spices and traditional Arabic foods. Along the beach there are a lot of beautiful restaurants where you can eat fresh fish and sea food, delivered from the nearby fishermen harbour.
Go and visit the city of Akko, 25 km from Haifa at the north.
The ancient ruins in Akko deserve a visit
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Haifa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yuba Lake State Recreation Area Hotels
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- Vilanova i la Geltru
- Raiwala Hotels
- Hazyview Hotels
- Michigan City
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path