Lotem Travel Guide

• View from Rotman Restaurant, Lotem, Israel
    View from Rotman Restaurant, Lotem,...
    Hatzsav (Urginea maritima), Israel
    Rothmann pizza, Lotem, Israel

Lotem Restaurants

• by glynpod Updated Apr 4, 2011

My family and I spent 2 nights here in the Rotman cabins (which are a delightful). The food in the restaurant was consistently fresh, tasty, and generously portioned. While we were there, we heard that a journalist had been in the week before and had called the owners to say she considered Rotman one of the top 10 restaurants in Israel and would be writing it up in her newspaper. Not surprised - the food combined with the beautiful setting made it a favourite during our trip to Israel.

Favorite Dish: I loved the broccoli diamond dish for a tasty vegetarian dinner. The breakfasts here are amazing and there is more than enough food to keep you going until late in the afternoon.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Rothmann mascot harp, Lotem, Israel 4 more images

by Martin_S. Updated Sep 3, 2007

As I said before the decorations in the restaurant are quite interesting, some funny, some beautiful, but you will always find another corner to explore here, it is almost museum like inside, but with one exception, it is USER FRIENDLY.
    But sit out on the porch, the great view and the breeze are the best.

Favorite Dish: We chose a variety of dishes this time, Hrvojka opted for a pizza, Zohara had a mixed baked salad in bread bowl and I had the chicken in pineapple and melon sauce.
    Everyone agreed that each was delicious.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Rotman Restaurant, Lotem, Israel 1 more image

by Martin_S. Written Dec 7, 2006

Rob, Nathalie, Zohara and I decided to try a new restaurant in Lotem, the Rotman. We found this small restaurant at Lotem to be decorated sort of like an antique shop and it had the apperance of being built around a central room that had later been added on to piecemeal which turned it into something of a winding maze between rooms and artifacts from the flea market and the effect was quite nice and comfortable.

Favorite Dish: It was a cool autumn afternoon so we opted for the soups. They were very well prepared, tasty and thick like I enjoy. Only added a little pepper.

Instant Answers: Lotem

Comments

Lotem Travel Guide
Map of Lotem