Know about this?
Calvary is the place where...
Calvary is the place where Jesus was crucified. You need to know come Christian people to be directed to the correct place. There was no doubt in our mind that this was the place. This is how it looks when you reach the place.
It is believed that the dead will be ressurected here, in the valley of Jehoshaphat. For that reason the valley is covered with cemeteries..
Bride Prayer at the Wall
It's customary for a bride to say a prayer at the Western Wall after the wedding, in the picture, my new daughter-in-law is acknowledging this tradition.
When you visit the Western Wall (the Wailing Wall) you might run into a Bar Mitzvah. This is a ceremony commemorating the thirteenth birthday of a Jewish boy. It admits him to manhood.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jerusalem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Danau Tondano Hotels
- Parndorf Hotels
- Cape Lookout Hotels
- San Carlos Island Hotels
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte