Know about this? Rate It!
Old Jerusalem scale model
This model has since been moved to the Israel Museum......
If you plan on visiting the "City Of David", the oldest part of the city of Jerusalem (this is not the walled city familiar to us today), then I would suggest visiting the Israel Museum and the model first, it will give you a three dimensional idea of what you will be walking in.
There is a scale model of old Jerusalem that you can walk around and see what it would have looked like several thousand years ago. It is situated at the Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem.
The photo is from my friend Steve at www.eduresources.org/
The rest are mine from our visit to the new site during the VT Jerusalem Meet 2008.
- Historical Travel
The old city model
One place that is unique, is the old city model of the city 2000 years ago which you can see at the hotel hollyland.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jerusalem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cape May Hotels
- Brisbane Hotels
- Adelaide Hotels
- Monterosso al Mare
- Nanuya Levu Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path