Know about this? Rate It!
There are many little...
There are many little surprising corners and buildings in Jerusalem. I found the windmill very funny, and suddenly I felt very Dutch again ;-)
Don't forget to visit mount of...
Don't forget to visit mount of olives. It has a beautiful church and nice nature surrounding it. You can also go mountainclimbing here.
Visit the local markets. Buy...
Visit the local markets. Buy yourself fruit and clothes. The market just outside Damascus Gate is extremely nice.
Go and see the people just...
Go and see the people just outside the wall. Visit the local market. Here is where I saw this tea and coffee salesman. He also sold cold drinks.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Jerusalem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New Caledonia Hotels
- South Lake Tahoe Hotels
- Amadeo Hotels
- Mansilingan Hotels
- Australia and Oceania
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Bikaner Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path