Been here? Rate It!
Do as all the pilgrims do:...
Do as all the pilgrims do: walk the Via Dolorosa and end up in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (pic).
Apart from seeing many parts of Jerusalem, it will bring you into the right mood to appreciate all the religious art.
Try this link
Stone of Unction - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
This is where the annointing and wrapping of Christ's body after his death has been commemorated since medieval times. The present stone was laid in 1810.
- Budget Travel
- Religious Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jerusalem Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Masbate Hotels
- Port Louis
- Wilaya de Tipaza
- Cape Le Grand National Park Hotels
- Ar Ramtha Hotels
- Fort William
- Prefecture of Lefkada Hotels