Know about this? Rate It!
Masada is a symbol for us the jews for courage.
Massada is a fortress that is very close to the dead sea (you can combine both of them) and from Massada you can see the amazing view of the dead sea and the surrounding mountains.
Massada is UNESCO World Heritage Site and entrance to the place will cost you 70 nis for and adult and 35 for a child.
You can check my Massada page for more details
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
From Eilat, it's easy to make a daytrip to Massada.
The fortress atop a sheer-sided plateau was the last stand of the Zealots, Jewish rebels who rose against the Roman Empire in 66 AD. When defeat was inevitable, the 967 men, women and children holed up at Masada took their own lives rather than be captured
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Eilat Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Matina Hotels
- Bramcote Hotels
- Vilanova i la Geltru
- Bodie Hotels
- Grand Haven State Park Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path