Know about this? Rate It!
Masada is a symbol for us the jews for courage.
Massada is a fortress that is very close to the dead sea (you can combine both of them) and from Massada you can see the amazing view of the dead sea and the surrounding mountains.
Massada is UNESCO World Heritage Site and entrance to the place will cost you 70 nis for and adult and 35 for a child.
You can check my Massada page for more details
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
From Eilat, it's easy to make a daytrip to Massada.
The fortress atop a sheer-sided plateau was the last stand of the Zealots, Jewish rebels who rose against the Roman Empire in 66 AD. When defeat was inevitable, the 967 men, women and children holed up at Masada took their own lives rather than be captured
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Eilat Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Palawan Hotels
- Tuscaloosa Hotels
- Ivancna Gorica
- Dapitan City Hotels
- Skyland Hotels
- São Luís
- Vancouver Off The Beaten Path
- Ikaria Island Off The Beaten Path
- Kyoto Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path
- Pokhara Off The Beaten Path
- Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path
- Jordan Off The Beaten Path
- Louisiana Off The Beaten Path
- Darjeeling Off The Beaten Path
- Moscow Off The Beaten Path
- San Luis Obispo Off The Beaten Path