Flea Market & promanade Vendors, Eilat

Know about this? Rate It!

• Flea Market & promanade Vendors
    by OrangeFish
    ok I bought something for my nephews lol
    by Carmela71
    Carmen shopping for gifts.
    by Beach_dog
  • OrangeFish's Profile Photo

Flea Market & promanade Vendors: Israeli Souvenirs

by OrangeFish Written Jul 29, 2007

Expect to find the usual holiday tack you end up filling your suitcase with. I ended up buying a couple of Israeli souvenirs and a pair of diving slippers (so you don't cut your feet on any rocks) , which were all quite cheap so I ended up with about 270 NIS (Israeli Shekels) even after I paid the 68 NIS border tax. I decided not to change it back as I think Israel has the nicest and most colorful banknotes in the world !

What to buy: There are a good selection of beauty products made with Dead Sea sources. I also saw a few book shops but never took a look inside any of them. There are also alot of fake CDs and clothes, of pretty low quality so steer clear of there.

Also give a few Shekels to a man selling red kabbalah string just before the market, thats if he's still there.

What to pay: Above average for low quality stuff, but cheaper than the mall

• Water Sports
    • Beaches
    • Diving and Snorkeling

• edvin_br's Profile Photo

Flea Market & promanade Vendors: Eilats Bazaars

by edvin_br Written May 13, 2004

Bazzars at afternoon

This bazaars situated in the promanade, just near the beach where there is a lot of movement. If you look at the sellers there who just sit there all day long and enjoing the sun you can understnad what kind of atmosphre there is in Eilat, You can really feel like you are in India or something, the products look like they are also from there.

What to buy: Decorations, Bags, Faked clothes, faked cd's....

What to pay: Too expensive for faked stuff but yet cheaper then in the mall.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

Various: Flea Market

by Beach_dog Written Jun 8, 2003

Carmen shopping for gifts.

Keeping Carmen away from the Flea market was an impossible task. But she did enjoy her browsing here.

What to buy: I was very suspicious of some of the goods on sale here, one trader was trying to get me interested in an Expensive Amber Bracelet, but it was clearly plastic and not worth a fraction of the many dollars she was asking.

What to pay: Be very careful as to the authenticity of many of the goods, my advice dont pay more than a few dollars for anything, you have less to lose.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Flea Market

by Carmela71 Written Jun 8, 2003

ok I bought something for my nephews lol

ok, I know I ma a lover of flea markets lol, but seriously the stuff you can find here, you can find in any other flea market of Spain.

People will try to sell you things of plastic, saying to you that it is ambar lol, and well, they will try hard to convince you to buy....

did not worket lol

Instant Answers: Eilat

Comments

Other Shopping in Eilat