Now having your own boat is another matter, with the blue sea and about 360 sunny days a year here you can really capitalized on the boat here.
Fly your own jet
At Eilat local small airport I could spot few private airplanes and even helicopter. So if you happened to have one, that can be also an easy way to drop to Eilat for a sunny weekend :)
Drive to Eilat
Driving to Eilat can take 4-5 hours from Tel-Aviv. However, I wouldn't recommend it in one go and if one plan such trip, a night or two stop over in some desert site can be very interesting.
Flying to Eilat
We arrived by car, but I was surprised to see Eilats airport located right in the center of town. Its served by internal Israelli airlines and charters from Europe.
The Dan Hotel in Eilat is probably one of the best hotel of the city. While being there for the...more
The staff is very helpful and nice.The only thing that surprised me is that the internet is not...more
The hotel itself is central and up to a reasonable standard. HOWEVER the standard of service was...more
Latest Eilat Hotel Reviews
- Sheraton Moriah Eilat
- Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Isrotel Ambassador Hotel Eilat
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Dan Panorama Eilat
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Golden Tulip Eilat
- 1 Review
- Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Princess Hotel
- Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Explore the World
- Chebba Hotels
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Myrtle Springs Hotels
- Chacarilla Hotels