`En Boqeq Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in `En Boqeq

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Getting there

by pieter_jan_v Written Dec 2, 2012

I had looked into getting to the Dead Sea by bus 384 of the Egged company. With only 3 rides a day, this was not the transport I had in mind. Luckely when the time came close, we had a group of 8 people and hiring a minivan taxi at Arad was a reasonable option. I was glad we went for that option, because the bus stop at the Dead Sea was an open stop with a sun roof, but still very hot.

Looking in the Massada direction Dangerous curves Are we there yet? There is life in the desert Desert along route 31.
    • Beaches
    • Adventure Travel

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

How to get to Ein Boqeq

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Jun 12, 2010

Ein Bokek is located 1.5 hour by 90th and 1st National roads from Jerusalem (100 km) or half an hour from the nearest town of Arad (25 km) by 90th and 31th National roads. We passed it twice. First on our way from Ovda airport to Jerusalem. Second – on our way from Tel-Aviv to Eilat.

You can watch my 5 min 34 sec HD Video Arad-Dead Sea (En Boqeq) out of my Youtube channel.

You can watch my high resolution photo of Ein Boqeq on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 31° 8' 48.69" N 35° 20' 35.48" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Judean Hills at the Dead Sea.

• ophiro's Profile Photo

The best option to get to the dead sea

by ophiro Written Jun 2, 2005

The Dead Sea is an isolated place - not in the center of Israel.

The best thing is to drive with a car.

You can go from 2 ways - Arad and Jerusalem.

Arad is the best road because the other one is a little bit dangerous (arab villages).

Driving to the dead sea

Instant Answers: `En Boqeq

Comments

`En Boqeq Transportation

Reviews and photos of `En Boqeq transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for `En Boqeq sightseeing.