Herzliya Restaurants

• Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Herzliya

Odeon: Odeon

The food

Odeon is a famous restaurants with 2 branches - Herzliya and Tel aviv.

They are famous because of the meat they serve.

We came to celebrate my wife's birthday and the place was very nice and cozy , the service was good , the food was also great.

Because this is a famous restaurant it will be better to order a place.

They are open 24/7 if you are very hungry.

Favorite Dish: I ordered 300gr Hamburger with french fries , grilled onions and a glass of diet pepsi.

The food was very good , the meat was great.

Herzliya - Nafis: Herzliya - Nafis

Herzliya - Nafis

Nafis is a chain of middle easterm/yemenite food in the country.
    They are very popular and some of their branches is always full and open 24 hours a day (like the one in Herzliya).

Favorite Dish: I like a dish called fatut - it is a scrambled Me'la'wach with cheese.
    I can't explain - just try

Herzliya - El Gaucho: Herzliya - El Gaucho

Herzliya - El Gaucho

We went to ElGaucho to celebrate a birthday in the family.
    The restaurant is not very big and we came something like 20-30 people.
    The food is good but i was hungry after 300gr of steak.
    This is a south american restauran (argentina) and they have many kinds of meat.

Arcaffee: Arcaffe for good coffee

by Martin_S. Updated Dec 3, 2006

Arcaffe, free coffee card, Israel

The Arcaffe chain specilizes in coffee, coffee, coffee, and they do a good job at it. It is a "fast food" chain, nothing fancy in decoration, ambience or surroundings, just simple small tables with wooden seated chairs, but I came for the coffee. You also get a "card" where they can stamp each time you have coffee and after 9 stamps you receive a free coffee.
    When I was served the Pannone which I ordered, the glass is only about 10 centimeters tall and has is "V" shaped, going from a point to only maybe 4 centimeters wide at the top...that means it is small in size.....so when I got the glass, which was served with a swizzle stick that had a rectangular enlargement (looked like a magnifying glass), I took the swizzle stick and looked at my coffee and said "Gee, good thing you serve the coffee with a magnifying glass"..(which got a good laugh from everyone).... Now I was only joking, but the waiter who served us apparently did not take this lightly and the manager came over and asked if all was okay. I explained that we were just joking among ourselves, he said thank you and left. A few minutes later I finished my coffee and then found that all of a sudden there was a SECOND CUP placed in front of me...COMPLIMENTS OF THE MANAGER...after I finished I went to apologise to the manager for the inconvenience, but he said "It is important that our customers enjoy themselves 100%"...needless to say not only did we enjoy the coffee, but also the service. We will go there again.

Favorite Dish: The second picture shows a part of their "visual" menu. I tried the Pannone, which is a super jet rocket Espresso with a dollop of whipped cream on top....very, VERY good.

CafeNeto: Watch the Yachts

by Sharon Updated Oct 19, 2005

The Marina of Herzliya has became a place with many Cafe's, Bars and restaurants, I cant say that any of them is Fabulose or very special but they are really nice, a few meters from the sea water front, nice to sit there in sunny days enjoy some drinks and cakes or some good breakfasts.

Aldo: Best IceCream ever

by Sharon Updated Oct 19, 2005

Okay i must confess first that im not a real Icecream fan BUT once you go to Aldo
    and taste it there's no way back !
    They make it all there and based on REAL fruits and other flavores. Absolutely great
    IceCream.

Favorite Dish: Mangoooooooooooooo Ice Cream

• gilabrand's Profile Photo

BISTRO 56: A Good Place to Yacht-Watch

by gilabrand Updated Jul 18, 2005

Instead of searching for a kosher restaurant in downtown Tel Aviv, with all the parking hassles that such an enterprise conjures up, my son and his girlfriend suggested a night out at the marina in Herzliya.

After a quick search by an Ethiopian security guard in a crisp white sailor suit at the entrance, we strolled along the dock, enjoying the light evening breeze and the view of dozens of yachts anchored there, casting reflections on the dark water.

Right off the dock area is the Arena Mall, all lit up, with dozens of restaurants to choose from. The mall itself is a bit on the kitschy side, with the ceiling painted to look like a blue sky with clouds, ornate brass banisters, wrought-iron “street lamps” and colorful mosaics set into the floor.

A nice idea are the wooden swings-for-two that dot the plaza outside the mall, facing the marina (they are very popular, especially among the young couples – you might have to wait a bit to grab one).

Bistro 56 is a kosher meat restaurant on the second floor of the mall, with tables outside on a wooden deck overlooking the water. At first we could barely attract the attention of the wait staff, but then we had so many it was almost ridiculous. Our order was taken by one waitress and then served by at least two more. After that a whole bunch of others hovered around, snatching away our plates and basically waiting for us to finish…I found the music too loud, but they did turn it down on request.

Favorite Dish: The food was okay, but not outstanding. I had “Salad 56” – some thin slices of beef buried in a large pile of greens in a tart vinegary dressing. The hot chicken salad was more or less the same, except with strips of grilled chicken breast. My son ordered the osso bucco, a large chunk of bone with not very much meat on it, served in a bowl of gravy with root vegetables. The best of the lot were the “pargiyot” - grilled chunks of chicken - served with a good potato puree. The bill for 4 was NIS 240, which comes to about $14 per person.

So yes, the Herzliya marina is a lovely place to eat out, but I would try a different restaurant next time.

• Sailing and Boating

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Hatzela Hasminit (The Eigth Rib): Hatzela Hasminit (actually in Herzliya Pituach)

by Martin_S. Written Jun 30, 2005

Hatzela Hashminit, Herzliya Pituach, Israel

Shlomy Katzin is the chef here at the "eigth rib" and from what we tasted he is doing a good job...it was a beautiful evening so we choose to sit outside and do some "sidewalk dining" and do some people watching as we ate. This area in Herzliya Petuach is given over to many, MANY restaurants, so in the evening it is a great opportunity to flow with the crowds.

Favorite Dish: Prime rib.....just plain delicious.

• Bregman's Profile Photo

Lechem Erez (Erez Bread): Not on the bread only

by Bregman Written Apr 19, 2005

Lechem Erez has many branches all over Israel. They all have great breads and some light dishes. But, the first one, in Herzliya is completely different. Here there is a real restaurant on top of the bread bakery. the chef Erez Komrovski specializes in modern variations on traditional middle-eastern food.

• Bregman's Profile Photo

Max Brenner: Chocolate!

by Bregman Written Mar 26, 2005

This is a temple of chocolate. You can sit and have it in every form you can think of. There is a chocolate soup, different chocolates drinks and more. My favourite chocolate drink is the one with chilly. It gives you a kick like the strongest espresso...

Also, there is a store here where you can buy the different prodcuts.

• orke's Profile Photo

black stear: great meat

by orke Written Apr 20, 2004

i really like this place - great food and the price is ok .....

its a south african steak restaurant

there are 3 restaurants i know of (hertzeliya, jerusalem and somewhere in the north....) ive only tried the one in Hertzeliya

Favorite Dish: t- bone steak (ofcourse t bone is always turn out to be a litlle messy to eat but....who cares)

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Hassilon: Great Sea food !!!

by Sharon Updated Dec 13, 2003

Okay... you want some goooood food and some special dishes ? then thats the place. not a cheap restaurant but worth it.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Terassa: Terassa is fine for the sunsets

by Martin_S. Written Jun 30, 2003

Terassa restaurant, Herzilya, Israel

We only had coffee, but the location is fantastic for watching the sun set.

Favorite Dish: We each tried different types of coffee,
    Latte,
    Coffeechino (coffee+chocolate)
    Cappuchino
    All were very good.

Instant Answers: Herzliya

Comments

Herzliya Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Herzliya restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Herzliya sightseeing.