Know about this? Rate It!
Although the park is very close to the new harbour not too many people go to the park.
The park is very big and you can enjoy relaxing the quiet park.
There are a lot of Israeli people riding bicycle there (it can be very crowded in friday and saturday) , people running , walking , families even a football team (american).
- Hiking and Walking
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Harlech Hotels
- Nugegoda Hotels
- Phichit Hotels
- Haltwhistle Hotels
- Puerto Madryn
- Ras Al Khaimah Off The Beaten Path
- Bansko Off The Beaten Path
- Penang Off The Beaten Path
- Bad Tölz Off The Beaten Path
- Charlottetown Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip
- Old Town San Diego
- Yoho National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Shockoe Bottom
- North Georgia Mountains & Waterfalls
- Bellingham Off The Beaten Path