Know about this? Rate It!
Free Zone Tel-Aviv's Weekend Market
The advert says "Like New York, London, Amsterdam, now in Tel-Aviv". Well I can't compare to these other places as I have only been to the one in Tel-Aviv. When I went there recently, I was surprised that so many people were there, as I hadn't known about it. Today though a nice flyer was put into my letterbox about this "happening". Lots of activity there for all ages. Lots of stalls with jewellery, clothes, bags (I bought a nice backpack for NIS 20 - just what I need for short outings), and, of course, lots of food to be bought. For younger kids there is a play area with inflated mattresses etc., and a place for older kids to paint. There is also a stage with DJ's. Apart from this you can learn about or have yoga, Swedish massage, shiatsu and reflexology treatments.
Ganei Yehoshua (Yarkon Park) near the lake.
Rokach Blvd., north Tel-Aviv
Weekends (Friday/Saturday)from 10:00-18:00
Dan Buses: 21,27,28,47,48,113
Dan Information: 03-6394444
Many guards and policemen on duty
Entrance: NIS 10, children under 12 free
Till the end of May
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Harvey Cedars Hotels
- Harlem Hotels
- Bukit Mertajam
- Coney Island Hotels
- Quartz Hill Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path